New Standards & Protocols
Beauty by Brittany will resume one on one service(s) on Tuesday, May 12th, 2020. Due to the current pandemic, it's vital that we take necessary precautions to maintain a safe and healthy environment. As a licensed professional, I take great pride in keeping my work area sanitized and disinfected with The Department of Health standards put in place. After every client is serviced, time is allotted for disinfecting and preparation for the next appointment. I'll list below the proper protocol that should be followed on the arrival and departure of your appointment. I really look forward to seeing and servicing you soon.
Necessary Steps to Follow:
1. If you feel sick or have symptoms of illness, please stay home.
2. Please wait inside of your car until you are called in for your appointment.
3. I will call you at the time of your appointment to come inside.
4. Please come alone with face mask and little to no bags. No one can sit in the waiting areas.
5. As the beauty specialist, I will wear a face mask at all times.
6. Upon arrival, you will sanitize your hands.
5. Service is provided.
6. Once service is completed, I will walk you out.